Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Showcase Sunday [63]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



Tralalala...

I'm a Winner!:



Thanks, Jasprit @ The Readers Den and Michelle @ Michelle Shouts Random and of course Jodi Meadows!

Purchased Picks:



I can't wait for Snow White Sorrow! And I keep seeing awesome things about Sins & Needles so I grabbed that, too.

Reads for Review:



For the blog tour! :D

 So, what did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Amazing haul this week! I'm really excited for Chantress. It sounds really interesting!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh some great looking books there, and congrats on the wins! :-D

    Happy reading, and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeep, Asunder and Boundless! You lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vongrats on winning Boundless and Asunder! I have the first of both those series but haven't gotten to them yet. I hope to soon though!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning all these great books! And Stalk Me has a nice cover! :) I hope it's as good as it looks. Happy reading and have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chantress sounds really good, and Boundless was absolutely great! I've heard good things about Asunder, but have yet to read Incarnate. I hope you like all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep thinking I want to read the Grimm Diaries!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)