Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Monday, February 4, 2013

I'm moving to WordPress!

Yep, another Blogger blog is moving away! I just felt like it was time for me to have total control over every aspect of my blog, and there's no better time than the present. Plus the move will probably be easier while my blog is still small.

At the moment I've only purchased my domain, got a host, and installed WP. I'm playing around with the WP dashboard and getting familiar with everything before I start the major stuff. I'll likely do the importing of my entries tomorrow or the next day, then take things from there.

In the mean time, this blog is still going to be active. I have plenty of scheduled posts that will appear while I'm working on the new blog. I've been doing a ton of research about migrating from Blogger to WordPress and setting up a WP blog in general, so I hope the process goes relatively smoothly.

This of course means that GFC will no longer be a means of following me. There is my RSS feed though, and I'll be sure to update you all with that once everything is up and running!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! You'll love it there :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've only hit one major roadblock so far, but I managed to fix it, so I'm proud of myself!

      I'm already liking the post editor better than the Blogger one, but it's taking some getting use to, of course. I'm just learning it all as I fix up my posts. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)