Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To


Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To


1. Splintered by A.G. Howard: I feel like I've been waiting for this one forever! I absolutely love the idea of Alice's descendant going back to Wonderland!
2. Pivot Point by Kasie West: How awesome would it be to be able to see how your decisions effect your future before you make them?!
3. My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi: I haven't read about HIV before, so I'm interested how the author deals with this topic in a YA novel.


4. The S Word by Chelsea Pitcher: I think this one has the potential to be really touching and I'm curious about the mystery.
5. OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu: Honestly, it's the title that grabbed me, not necessarily the blurb. I'm curious how OCD plays into the relationship.
6.OCD, the Dude, and Me by Lauren Roedy Vaughn: Another OCD title, but this time the blurb grabbed me, too. Plus sized girl at an alternative high school? Yes please!


7. The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Eltson: Another topic I've never seen before: Witness Protection Program!
8. That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard: More unique premises: running away to join the circus! I've never been to a circus (terrified of clowns), so I'll have to settle for reading about one.
9. Triangles by Kimberly Ann Miller: The Bermuda Triangle and a love triangle, enough said.


10. The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Riber: One last unique premise for the list: genies!

10 comments:

  1. Lots of titles I haven't heard of before! I LOVE the cover of My Life After Now and Triangles. I've never read a book about The Bermuda Triangle but it's always something that has intrigued me so that's definitely getting added to my TBR. Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Time I Joined the Circus only just missed out on making my list - I love circus books! Great list :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You even found some titles I hadn't heard of! The OCD books and the circus one. So original. I do love fresh story lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have 3 books in common! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/debuts/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Top Ten titles Angie! You're doing a lot more genre-hopping than I am. I feel like I need to throw in some more contemporary to my list. I'm adding 'Pivot Point' to my wish list. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm getting excited to read The Art of Wishing! I had to enter the Goodreads giveaway when I went to read about it :D New follower here! Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Splintered is on my list too. I think it's on a lot of peoples actually. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2013 looks like it's going to be a terrifiic year for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pivot Point is pretty popular and so is The Art of Wishing. Great list. I really want to read Splintered as well.

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)