Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Showcase Sunday [62: Happy Dance Edition]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Borrowed Books:



I really like this series so far!

Freebie Finds: 



Always...

Galley Grabs:



I went a little NetGalley crazy...

I'm A Winner!:



It's signed! Thanks Audris @ YA Bookmark!



*bounces around* Amaaaaazing!!!



Oh, so you thought because it was 2013 I would stop mentioning my favorite book of 2012? Nope! *happy dance*

Library Loot:



Goodies!!!

So, what did you get this week?

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome signed stuff! I'm very jealous! Happy Reading!

    Check Out My Haul! Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...great haul...love your netgalley picks and the signed stuff...so awesome! I enjoyed The Water Witch though it didn't thrill me as much as book 1! Happy reading

    My Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until I finally get the chance to read Through the Ever Night. I loved the first book! I read Struck a while back and it was great. I hope you enjoy everything. :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can DEFINITELY understand why you were happy dancing! Awesome books! :D I got Double Crossed too, I can't wait to read it. I have Daughter of Smoke and Bone on my TBR pile and I really need to read Through the Ever Night. Congrats on your win too, I'm so jealous!! :)

    My SS: http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/showcase-sunday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Haul! I want so many of those books! The Rules For Disappearing looks really good.


    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw YAY! I love Ada's book! I have a signed copy of ReVamped, and have read ReAwakened, but haven't managed t snag a copy yet :) Also...ooooh all the pretty books! looking up my boyfriend merlin now. And also wanna track down the water witch! Congrats and happy reading!

    Michelle @ The Passionate Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ada is so nice! I have ReVamped but haven't had time to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ada is freaking radtastic!!! You need to find time ASAP!

      Delete
  8. It looks like you had an amazing week, enjoy all the goodies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)