Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Showcase Sunday [61]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



Wooo!

Galley Grabs:



I'm so excited that I got approved for this one!

I'm a Winner!:



Goody, goody, gumdrops!

(Overdrive) Library Loot:



I'm so excited that my library got these for Kindle; they're massive!

Library Loot:



Already been read! :D

Swanky Swag:



Thanks a million to Karice Bolton! I adore that notebook!

So, what did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. I have heard such great things about Pushing the Limits. Congrats on winning! I have the S-word to read. I can't wait to get to it.

    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great titles there. Pushing the limits is awesome and I love Diana Gabaldon's outlander series.

    You can check out what I got this week here: http://www.sapphireddragon.com/2013/01/in-my-mailbox-49.html

    have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those beautiful covers!!! What a great haul! So excited for you to read my book, thank you for picking it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pushing the Limits was awesome. I really want to read the S Word too. Hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I am intrigued by the Fairy Tale collection..Beauty and The Beast is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)