Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Showcase Sunday [59]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



Mhmm.

I'm a Winner!:



More goodies from the Erotic Enchants Holiday Party!



Thanks to Emily @ Doodle's Book Blog!

Purchased Picks:



The first book was $2.99 and the sequels were on sale for $0.99!

So, what did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so many lovely freebies! And congrats on winning all these books :) Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Lie to Me looks fabulous!!! Congrats on the great books!!

    Happy Reading!
    ~Kayla
    The Ramblings of a Toddler’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of these! I hope you enjoy everything!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)