Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Favorite Covers of 2012

Now, these aren't necessarily 2012 releases, just books that I've read in 2012 and have amazing covers. I may not even love the book, but I'm simply judging these books by their covers!

10.


It's my favorite of the series.

9.


I love the swirly mist and her dress.

8.


I'm a huge fan of Chick Lit covers. They're so cute, this one especially!

7.


It's so pretty!

6.


It's just awesome!

5.


I just love the colors and uniqueness of this one.

4.


This one immediately caught my eye!

3.


It's simply gorgeous.

2.


This one is just too adorable!

1.


I know this series got a makeover, but I am so in love with this original cover!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you liked Babe in Boyland! I love the cover for "Born Wicked." It's so vivid and memorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)