Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 YA Contemporary Reading Challenge



I'm addicted to challenges! There's already a bunch of YA Contemporaries on my reading plan for 2013, so why not join in this challenge? I'm going for Level 2, which is 10+ books. Below you'll find the books that I hope to read this year. As I read them, I'll add my rating and a link to my review.





★★★★☆ / Review | | ★★★☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review


☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review


☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review


☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review


☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review


☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining the 2013 YA Contemporary Challenge. You have some great books on your to-read list. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally going to have to accept this challenge. Thanks and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this challenge! I like your blog so cute :D New Follower.

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)