Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Novels in Verse Reading Challenge



In 2012, I lost my verse novel virginity to Love & Leftovers, and then I fell in love with Defy the Stars. It's a genre that I want to explore more and this challenge is the perfect motivation to do just that! I'm going for the Sonnet Level which is 9-12 books. Below you'll find the verse novels that I've added to my to-read and hope to read and review for this challenge.





★★★★☆ / Review | | ★★★★☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I want to join! I also lost my verse novel virginity to Love & Leftovers and want to read more!
    ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte - Sign up for the 2013 YA Audiobook Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting a few of these titles on my radar! I've added many of them to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! They all sound really good (some seem pretty intense), so I hope they are! :D

      Delete
  3. Hey Angie! Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge! =) You've got some great books on your list, hope you enjoy them! Can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)