Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday [27]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It's so we can show what pre-published books we're anticipating! So what title am I featuring this week...







Title: Everbound
Series: Everneath, #2
Author: Brodi Ashton
Expected Publication: January 22, 2013

Two months ago, the Tunnels of the underworld came for Nikki Beckett. That night, Nikki's boyfriend, Jack, made the ultimate sacrifice. All Nikki wants is to save Jack before it's too late. All Cole wants is to find his queen - and he thinks Nikki is the one. Both determined, both desperate, Nikki and Cole form a tense alliance, leading them on a dangerous journey to The Heart of The Everneath.

The cover is so pretty! I can't wait for more Cole!

3 comments:

  1. I'm anxious for this one too!

    If you get a chance, visit my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My review for this one goes up tonight! It was awesome!!!!! Great pick :D

    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Everneath unfortunately...I feel so behind. These look really good though. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)