FREEBIE: Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished Yet
1. The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa: I really liked the first book, so I WILL finish this series in the new year!
2. Fallen by Lauren Kate: I didn't even like the first book, but I hear they get better. Plus the gorgeous covers are hard to ignore.
3. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston: Again, I really liked the first book so I will finish it next year!
4. Wallflowers by Lisa Kleypas: I absolutely LOVED the prequel and really enjoyed the first book, so I have to finish this one soon!
5. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon: I'm a bit intimidated by this series, but I do want to finish it!
6. Dollangangers by V.C. Andrews: I really want to see how much more twisted this series can get!
7. The Mediator by Meg Cabot: The first book was so much fun, so there's no excuse for me to not have continued.
8. Women of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong: I was a bit on the fence about the first book, but I've heard this is an amazing series. I'll eventually get back to it.
9. The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine: I've read through book #9! My library doesn't have the rest, which is the only reason I'm not caught up!
10. Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger: In my defense, I just read the first book last month, so it hasn't gone unfinished for too long.