Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Showcase Sunday [58]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Borrowed Books:



I loved Bleeding Violet by this author and own Slice of Cherry which I hope to read soon, so I wanted to check out her short stories, too.


Freebie Finds:



More good stuff! Lots of blue...

Galley Grabs:



I kept seeing this one around, and finally read the blurb: "combining human and extraterrestrial DNA." Sounds good to me!

I'm A Winner!:



Thanks so much to Shana @ A Book Vacation and Amanda @ Born Bookish!



Thank you to Caitlin @ The YA Bookworm!



I also got a ton of bookmarks and cards for Alyssa's books! Thanks, AToMR Tours!

Purchased Picks:



The Host is one of my favorite books, but I didn't own a copy until I saw it on sale for Kindle for $1.99! I'll likely reread this one in 2013. Dirty and Broken have been on my wishlist for awhile and also went on sale for $1.99.

So, what did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for showcasing Clutch! I have The Host in paperback on my desk and I've been meaning to read it (for the first time) for months, but uggghh, so many books on the TBR list. Seriously need to get to it before the movie comes out though. :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,
    The given information is very effective.
    I'l keep update with the same.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)