Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Showcase Sunday [57]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



As always.

I'm a Winner!:



One from one of the Halloween giveaways at A Life Bound By Books, and two from the Erotic Enchants Holiday Party!
And more thanks to Shera @ Book Whispers and Katherine Longshore!

(Overdrive) Library Loot:



I really liked the first book, so I'm happy my library bought the next three for Kindle also! I already read Desire Unchained and liked it even more than the first!

Purchased Picks:



Backstage Pass: I've been dying to read this one! I was surprised to see it drop to $0.99!
Callie & Kayden: Also on sale for $0.99! I loved Ella & Micha.
Catching Jordan: On sale for $1.99, and since I won Chasing Parker, I needed to get Jordan to read it first.
Wake: I'm a fan of Amanda Hocking, so I had to grab it when it went on sale for $2.99.
Elemental Assassin 1-5: They all dropped to $2.99, so I might as well have gotten them all!

Reads for Review:



Nobody But Us is for the blog tour! I'm excited! The other is a sequel to a book I previously reviewed, so I'm excited that it's finally here!

So, what did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading Witch's Brew and it's really good so far! I so want to read The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden! Oooh, I read Wake awhile back and I loved it. Happy reading, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great freebie and ebook deals! I really loved Catching Jordan and Body & Soul. Wake was pretty good too! Nobody But Us sounds interesting. I am waiting on reviews for that one. Happy reading and happy holidays!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul this week! I've heard so many amazing things about Gilt. I really should check it out sometime. I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Happy Holidays,
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)