Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Showcase Sunday [56: Epic Edition]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

ARCycling Acquisitions:



Yay! I got two of my Secret Santa ARCs! Soul Thief was on my wishlist! As for the other, I haven't started this series yet, but it sounds really good! I'll need to grab the first book from the library. :D

Borrowed Books:



Thanks, BookLending! Kindle users, make sure you join and share the love!

Freebie Finds:



More fun stuff!

Galley Grabs:



I liked the first book well enough, so I'm interested in what the sequel has in store.

I'm a Winner!:


$75!!! My puppy jumped up on my chair and stole them off my end table and ran outside to chew on them. Twice. =|


Swag attack! Some of it's signed.



Yes, all of these are from ONE giveaway along with the gift cards and swag! Plus there were three posters that got ripped during transport. It's a good mix of finished copies and ARCs, YA and children's. Thanks a millionbajillion to Chapter by Chapter!



More prizes from the Erotic Enchants Holiday Party!

(Overdrive) Library Loot:



This is Rated YA-MA's group read this month.

Library Loot:



After an eternity of waiting! :D

Purchased Picks:



This has been on wishlist FOREVER! It was even one of my Wishlist Wednesday picks, but now it's on sale for $0.99, so yay!

So, what did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Yaay for The Demon Trappers, I really liked that series. Waterfall has been recommended to me over and over again. Hopefully I'll find the time to read it soon.
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow tons of stuff! That's awesome! I really want Eve & Adam and The Night Circus!! Hope you enjoy everything and Congrats on winning!


    Here's my SS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a massive haul good for you. happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sad to hear that the posters got ripped! At any rate, I'm so glad that the rest got to u in good condition! On top of all that, u got some pretty wicked books this week, and am totally living the True Blood box set! Love that show and really love the Sookie Stackhouse books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)