Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Showcase Sunday [55: Awesome Edition]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

In addition to all of the books below, I also got my college diploma this week!

Freebie Finds:



Tralalalala...

Galley Grabs:



I'm excited! :D

Gifted Goods:



This was a very pleasant surprise from the author! I'll definitely be reading this one soon!

I'm A Winner!:



AMAAAAAZING!!! Now I just need to decide what to buy with it! Thanks a million to J.A. Huss @ New Adult Adiction!



Erotic Enchants is having their yearly Holiday Party and some prizes are already being given out! This is just the first of my prizes so far. There's still plenty of time to join us! There's about 1000 books up for grabs! :D

Library Loot:



YAAAAAAAAAAAY for Iced!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! I grabbed the other two since I've reread the books and will be rewatching the movies for an upcoming blog feature/event/thing.

Purchased Picks:



I've been seeing amazing reviews for both of these, and had them on my wishlist, then both went on sale for $0.99!

Swanky Swag:



Thanks so much to Jodi Meadows! I was just expecting a bookplate, but I also got a signed bookmark and stickers.

So, what did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Holy moly -- that's a lot of books! Looks like you've got your Christmas holidays all set =)

    And congratulations on getting your college diploma -- woot woot! NOW who's going to motivate me to finish my essays???? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm so jealous of your £100 Amazon voucher! :D I hope you enjoy your books and the swag :) Happy reading!
    My SS: http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/showcase-sunday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I love all the freebies you found! :) Winterblaze as such a pretty cover :) And congratulations on winning the Amazon voucher! I hope you can find a lot of great books. Happy reading.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great freebies this week. I got a few of those too.Oh I didn't know Winterblaze was out. Congrats on the diploma. Check out my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it was amazing that I gave the $100 GC away to someone with a blog I actually frequent! :) I hope you buy lots of cool stuff with it!

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the amazing $100 win!!!! So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)