Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Showcase Sunday [54]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



I can't resist.

Galley Grabs:



I'm super excited for this one!

I'm a Winner!:



Thanks so much to Jenni @ Alluring Reads!



I won this along with another book which has not arrive yet, but since I already read this one earlier in the year (and really enjoyed it), I'm donating it to my library. It also came with a bookmark and wristband of Hooked by Liz Fichera.

(Overdrive) Library Loot:



Yay! I've been on the waitlist for this one for awhile!

Something Special!:



It's the current Rated YA-MA Traveling Book! Along with its lovely postcards and other goodies from the members before me! I've now added my own postcard and Christmas card to the bundle. :)

So, what did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Gah! I still haven't finished reading Girl of Nightmares. It's just too boring but I put it on my December challenge and I hope I'll get it over with soon.

    HERE is what I got.
    Zemira @ YA Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished it pretty quick, but I do agree that it was boring. The last 50ish pages are good though.

      Delete
  2. Wow tons of freebie finds! Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...lots of great books and so many freebies...after seeing everyone's great finds this week my post will be full next week!LOL
    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)