Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Thursday, December 6, 2012

2013 Standalone Reading Challenge



I failed this challenge for 2012, but I'm more than willing to try again! As much as I love series, there's something nice about the closure that standalones provide. The goal for this challenge is to read 15 YA standalone novels published in 2013, and below you'll find the ones that have caught my eye. As I read them, I'll add my rating and a link to my review.





January

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ★★★☆☆ / Review

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ★★☆☆☆ / Review | | ★★★★☆ / Review

February

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

March

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

April

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

May

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

June


July


August


September
October
November
December

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)