Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Saturday, December 29, 2012

2013 Sequel Reading Challenge


Yep, another challenge! I already planned on getting caught up in some of the series I've started, so this is just extra motivation! We get to set our own goal for this one, so I'm going to try for 30 books! I'm sure I'll read more than that, but I don't review everything so my goal is lower. Below you'll find some of the sequels I plan to read and review, but this will most likely change as I go along.





★★★☆☆ / Review | | ★★★★☆ / Review | | ★★★★☆ / Review


★★★★☆ / Review | | ★★★★☆ / Review | | ★★★☆☆ / Review


★★★★☆ / Review | | ★★★★★ / Review | | ★★★☆☆ / Review


★★★☆☆ / Review | | ★★★★☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review


☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review


☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review


☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review


☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review


☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review


☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review


☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review


☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)