Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday [15]


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Pen to Paper. It's where we get to share books that have been on our wishlists forever or are newly added. I'll be alternating this with Waiting on Wednesday. My Amazon Wishlist is overflowing, so what title am I featuring this week...



Title: The Diviners
Series: The Diviners, #1
Author: Libba Bray
Release Date: September 18, 2012

Evie O'Neill has been exiled from her boring old hometown and shipped off to the bustling streets of New York City--and she is pos-i-toot-ly thrilled. New York is the city of speakeasies, shopping, and movie palaces! Soon enough, Evie is running with glamorous Ziegfield girls and rakish pickpockets. The only catch is Evie has to live with her Uncle Will, curator of The Museum of American Folklore, Superstition, and the Occult--also known as "The Museum of the Creepy Crawlies." When a rash of occult-based murders comes to light, Evie and her uncle are right in the thick of the investigation. And through it all, Evie has a secret: a mysterious power that could help catch the killer--if he doesn't catch her first.

The general consensus seems to be that this book is the bees knees. It does sound pretty darn awesome!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh this sounds so good; 1920's, mystery, murders! It sounds so dramatic and unique that I definitely need to check this one out :) Hope you get to read it soon!

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/wishlist-wednesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want this book as well, I might actually put it in my next WW :D Looks yummy! Hope you get it soon :)

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read this for the longest time too, it sounds so interesting! :)
    I hope you get it soon, and that you're having a good week :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I haven't heard of this :3 I hope you enjoy it when you get it.

    Here is my WW
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this book! Definitely one of my favorites for 2012! I hope you get a chance to read it soon -- would love to know what you think!

    Lisa
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Angie, I ADORED this. I really hope you do, too ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)