Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Showcase Sunday [52]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



Yep, lots of good stuff.

Galley Grabs:



I requested the first two on a whim, since I tend to enjoy Entangled's titles. I'm super excited for the third one!

Purchased Picks:



This one has been on my wishlist FOREVER, so I was excited to see the price drop. :)

Reads for Review:



The first three are for the blog tours, and Luminaire is the sequel to Florence, which I reviewed this summer. You have no idea how excited I am to read ReAwakened! :D

So, what did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks as if you got some really great books! There's nothing better than free books, haha :)
    My Showcase Sunday: http://readingand-dreaming.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/showcase-sunday-one.html :)
    I hope you're having a great weekend :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really know how to grab the freebies. I must take a leaf out of your book and get these they are too good to look at. The covers are absolutely gorgeous. I also received Lumincity, but incident add to my SS.

    Happy Reading! My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you got a TON of freebie books! I really have to stop myself from picking them up because I hardly ever read them. Lol. Great week though and thanks for stopping by xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)