Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Showcase Sunday [51]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



Not as many as last week, but still pretty good.

Galley Grabs:



I haven't read Fracture, and I'm still not sure if I will, but I'm definitely reading this one! Poison is another amazing sounding 2013 Debut!

Library Loot:



I've already watched it all, so now to wait for Season 3...

Purchased Picks:



This one has been on my wishlist for awhile now, so when it went on sale for $2.99 I had to grab it! :D



Better World Books had a 2 day 50% off sale, so I put a nice dent in my wishlist! I got all these for $17.07. :D

So, what did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. *adds some of those to her wish list*

    Fantasy Lover is not my favorite of that series. The second one is way better. And they keep improving.

    Ah,m I love Sarah Maclean's series. It is one of my favorite historical romance series.

    The only other one I read was Alpha. I must say I prefer her YA series over that one.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! Where do you find the time to read all these? :-) That's a good haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh those freebies! And wow what a haul at unbelievable prices!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for mentioning "Beguiled." =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you snagged a copy of Changing My Wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hysteria sounds absolutely awesome! I can't wait until it finally comes out. I really like the cover as well. :) It's very unique!
    I hope you enjoy all of your books.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)