Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Showcase Sunday [50]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



Wooo! It's like Christmas...only not, but better! Iron's Prophecy, Covet, and Straight to Hell were all on my wishlist!

Galley Grabs:



Two more for the Debut Author Challenge! I love the premises for these! And the third one sounds really interesting, too!

I'm A Winner!:



Well, everyone who entered was a winner! Solid was on my wishlist, so I'm excited to have it now!

Purchased Picks:



I've seen nothing but good reviews for this one, so when I saw it drop to $1.99 I didn't even hesitate!

So, what did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say thank you for signing up for the 2013 Standalone Reading Challenge - best of luck to you!

    I love your social media icons, they are so cute and visually appealing.

    Britta

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome books. Happy reading :)

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/11/stacking-shelves-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a good book haul! I am intrigued by the Iron King!

    ReplyDelete
  4. =O That's a lot of books! I can't believe you found The Iron King for free! I really need to start reading that series. I didn't get any new books this week. I'm so far behind on my review pile that I'm not allowing myself to get any new books until I finish the ones I have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)