Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Friday, November 2, 2012

Feature & Follow [15]

Q: What is a deal breaker for you in a book?

Deal breaker, as in makes me stop reading? Nothing that I've come across so far. I've finished every book I've started. But if you mean something that will make me not pick it up at all? Cowboys. At least for romances. Cowboys are not sexy, sorry. I'm sure I'm missing out on some sweet romances and steamy scenes, but that's a risk I'm willing to take.

3 comments:

  1. Deal Breaker for me would be a conceited main character describing themselves in great detail and ending with how vain they aren't...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe you have finished every book you ever started. That's quite impressive! Why the dislike of Cowboys? If you read Unearthly by Cynthia Hand, Tucker Avery would change your mind about that ;) haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help but giggle at the thought of cowboys! It's the hat, and the boots, and the belt buckles! I have read Unearthly, and Tucker is a sweetie, but...no. :P

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)