Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Monday, November 26, 2012

2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge



 Seriously, how could I resist a Paranormal Reading Challenge?! It's my favorite genre! But the point of this challenge is to read at least one book for each of the paranormal creatures listed. It's all about variety! I'll add my books as I read them along with my rating and review.


Vampires

★★★☆☆ / Review | | ★★★★☆ / Review || ★★☆☆☆ / Review

★★★☆☆ / Review | | ★★★★☆ / Review || ★★★★☆ / Review

★★★★★ / Review | | ★★★★☆ / Review | | ★★★★☆ / Review

★★☆☆☆ / Review | | ★★★★☆ / Review

Werewolves/Shifters

★★★☆☆ / Review | | ★★★☆☆ / Review | |

Fey

★★★☆☆ / Review | |

Angels/Nephilim

★★★★★ / Review | |

Mermaids
Dragons
Zombies
Demons

★★★☆☆ / Review | | 
 
Witches/Wizards
Ghosts
Aliens
Other
(ie: sirens, unicorns, centaurs, timetravel etc.)

★★★★☆ / Review | |

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not hosting this challenge. If you click the button it'll take you to the main sign up page.

      Delete
  2. I couldn't resist this challenge. So many awesomeness :D I'm really looking forward to it.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up for this too and I'm really looking forward to it :) Happy reading x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)