Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

2013 Debut Author Challenge



I am super excited to be participating in this challenge again! I discovered so many amazing new authors during the 2012 challenge, and I'm looking forward to doing it all again! This post is serving as my sign up, goal, and tracking post. Listed below are some of the 2013 debuts that have caught my eye and I'd like to read. As I read them I'll add a link to my review.



January

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ★★☆☆☆ / Review

★★★★☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ★★★☆☆ / Review

February

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ★★★☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

March

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

April

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

May

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

June

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

July

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

August

☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review | | ☆☆☆☆☆ / Review

September

October

November

December

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)