Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday [22]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It's so we can show what pre-published books we're anticipating! So what title am I featuring this week...







Title: Days of Blood & Starlight
Series: Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2
Author: Laini Taylor
Expected Publication: November 6, 2012

In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed "Daughter of Smoke and Bone," Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she'll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.

The excitement might kill me.

6 comments:

  1. I still have to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and I've heard so much good things about it. Hopefully I'll get to this one soon. Thanks for sharing it :)

    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to read it! It's seriously amazing. :D

      Delete
  2. I need to read this series so much, everyone seems to be raving about it. I hope you read this soon! Great pick, Angie :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already suggested it to my library, so hopefully they get it in really soon!

      Delete
  3. Ack I still need to read the first one! But this cover is gorgeous. Awesome pick :)

    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)