Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Showcase Sunday [49]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Borrowed Books:



I loved Comfort Food, so I was eager to read more of her books! This one was a little disappointing. I liked it but it felt like it was missing something.

Freebie Finds:



The first two were on my wishlist, so that was a nice surprise! :D

Galley Grabs:



Broken sounds really interesting! But again, I'm saving it for the 2013 Debut Author Challenge. I finally got Never Seduce a Scot, although now I can just grabbed a finished copy from the library. :-P As for How Beauty Met the Beast, how could I resist a steampunk retelling?!

I'm A Winner!:



This has to be the best prize I've won so far! Not only does the book sound amazing, but since I won it during my birthday week, the author added a special Happy Birthday message! :D


So, what did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I have both Broken and A Demon Made Me Do It...both which I have NOT read yet, lol. But they sound very interesting so I'm excited for them!

    Awesome haul!

    P.S. Happy birthday!

    My Showcase Sunday post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely curious about The Hallowed Ones, I've been hearing great things about it. And I almost requested When Beauty Met the Beast but was able to resist, for now.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read absolutely incredible reviews of The Hallowed Ones! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

    I have a copy of Broken as well and it sounds fantastic. How Beauty Met the Beast caught my eye, but I'm thinking of waiting until it's at my library to pick it up (I have way too many books I need to get through right now).

    :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)