Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Showcase Sunday [48]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



It's never ending!

Galley Grabs:



I'm super excited to read Uses for Boys, but I'm going to wait until the 2013 Debut Author Challenge starts! That anthology sounded really interesting, so I'm reading it now.

I'm A Winner!:



Thanks a ton to JoLee @ Fallen Angels YA Book Blog.

Library Loot:



This is the last of the Morganville Vampires books that my library has! Hopefully, they'll order the rest soon. And I'm finally jumping onto the True Blood bandwagon!

Reads for Review:



For the blog tour.

So, what did you get this week?

10 comments:

  1. Ordained and Perception had my full attention based on the covers alone. I see so many great books though, you're very lucky. :)
    Happy reading, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo! Lots of freebies!

    I also have Two and Twenty Dark Tales, and I agree, it does sound interesting! I'm very curious about it...hopefully it will be good.

    Great haul! And Happy Reading!

    My Showcase Sunday post

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.o I love the cover of Two and Twenty..awesome haul and you my friend are the Freebie Queen! Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of freebies! I love them. Two and twenty dark tales is okay. Happy reading! :D

    Showcase Sunday @thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowweee! That's a lot of books and may I say they look AWESOME! Yay another Morganville Fan! That's a Brilliant book! I really hope you enjoy it as did I! Words and Breath, it looks brilliant doesn't it! How do you get through so many books! :P

    Happy Reading! Here's My SS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! Sora's Quest has been on my wishlist for ages, and Two and Twenty Dark Tales look good. I hope you enjoy the last Morganville book too - I have the first 6 on my bookshelf that I still have yet to read! :O Happy reading, Angie :) thanks for stopping by my SS! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely recap for the week! So many great books there. Happy Reading!!! My Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you enjoy True Blood! I loved the first two seasons, but felt like it fell apart a little after then. But I have friends who are devoutedly still watching the show, and think that it's getting better and better each season, so to each her own! I've only read the first couple of books, but I'm hoping to get back into the series one day, as I've heard that they're quite different from the TV series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uses for Boys looks interesting! I haven't read either of these books but I hope you'll enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you enjoy TrueBlood!!
    Happy reading & thanks for stopping by!
    Addie @ READioactive Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)