Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Showcase Sunday [47]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Borrowed Books:



I was surprised to get this one so quickly! Now I can read both parts back to back. :D

Freebie Finds:



As always. :)

I'm A Winner!:



Thanks so much to Gabrielle @ For Those Who Know and Cindy @ Oodles of Books!

So, what did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You got loads of freebies. Jealous. How do you get through them all!? LOL! :)

    Here's my My SS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've barely made a dent in all of the freebies that I have! :P

      Delete
  2. lol oh my goodness! Earlier in the week I browsed through some of B&N's freebies, but nothing exciting caught my eye. Clearly I should have you find all the good ones for me! :D Enjoy.

    Here's what I got this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)