Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Showcase Sunday [46]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



Mhmm...

Purchased Picks:



It's a rare thing for me to pay $2.99 for a story that short, but OMG, I love Warner. I read it Tuesday morning, and my review will be up on Thursday. The second one was on sale for $0.99 and it comes highly recommended. I like stories that put your outside of your comfort zone. Lonely Souls was also on sale for $0.99 and it sounds super good! I liked this authors other series, so I'm excited to check this one out, too.

So, what did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. I seriously need to get Destroy Me! I've been seeing it everywhere today and I just WANT IT! lol

    Great book haul! I'm going to have to check out some of the other books that look interesting :)

    My Showcase Sunday post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Destroy Me is definitely a must read if you enjoyed Shatter Me!

      Delete
  2. Love how you formatted this post, really gorgeous! :) I love book covers and those are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! It looks like you got some absolutely awesome books this week. The cover for Destroy Me is awesome - I really need to read Shatter Me! I hope that you enjoy them all!

    Steph @ SOOTP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh we have a lot of books in common this week - we must be stalking the same freebie posts ;-)

    Enjoy!!

    Kat @ The Aussie Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many freebies! And Destroy Me! I actually LOVE this cover. It's stunning <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)