Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Friday, October 12, 2012

Freebie Friday [14]


So, what freebie would I like to share with you today...



Title: Beauty Touched the Beast
Series: Beauty, #1
Author: Skye Warren
Pages: 23
Genre: Erotic Romance

Erin cleans Mr. Morris’ house twice a week, soaking up every moment with the reclusive ex-soldier. Blake Morris knows that he’s scarred both inside and out and no good for someone like her.

Then Erin walks in on Blake touching himself, moaning her name, and all bets are off. Beauty Touched the Beast is a short erotic story of lovers finding refuge with each other. Not for those under 18 years of age or those uncomfortable with the subject matter.

My Rating: 5 of 5
Current Price: FREE for Kindle [Purchase]
Worth A Read: Definitely!

I fell in love with this very short story! It's sweet, emotional, and sexy. I do wish it was longer, but I felt like it was a perfect peek into these two lonely lives. I'm super excited there's going to be a sequel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)