Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday [11]


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Pen to Paper. It's where we get to share books that have been on our wishlists forever or are newly added. I'll be alternating this with Waiting on Wednesday. My Amazon Wishlist is overflowing, so what title am I featuring this week...



Title: A Brush of Darkness
Series: Abby Sinclair, #1
Author: Allison Pang
Release Date: January 25, 2011

The man of her dreams might be the cause of her nightmares.

Six months ago, Abby Sinclair was struggling to pick up the pieces of her shattered life. Now, she has an enchanted iPod, a miniature unicorn living in her underwear drawer, and a magical marketplace to manage. But despite her growing knowledge of the OtherWorld, Abby isn’t at all prepared for Brystion, the dark, mysterious, and sexy-as- sin incubus searching for his sister, convinced Abby has the key to the succubus’s whereabouts. Abby has enough problems without having this seductive shape-shifter literally invade her dreams to get information. But when her Faery boss and some of her friends vanish, as well, Abby and Brystion must form an uneasy alliance. As she is sucked deeper and deeper into this perilous world of faeries, angels, and daemons, Abby realizes her life is in as much danger as her heart—and there’s no one she can trust to save her.

Honestly, it's the mention of the unicorn in the underwear drawer that got to me. :D

In other news, I got my previous wish in the mail yesterday!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, a unicorn in the underwear drawer is definitely unique :)

    Here's my post:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/09/wishing-and-waiting-92612.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gawd, this actually doesn't sound that bad even though its not my usual type of reads :3

    Here is my Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren @ Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao unicorn! Same with Captain Biscuits, it's not my usual type of reads but this book looks interesting. Check out my WW?

    Leigh | Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)