Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday [10]


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Pen to Paper. It's where we get to share books that have been on our wishlists forever or are newly added. I'll be alternating this with Waiting on Wednesday. My Amazon Wishlist is overflowing, so what title am I featuring this week...



Title: Firespell
Series: Dark Elite, #1
Author: Chloe Neill
Release Date: January 5, 2010

New Girl.
New School.
Old Evil.

Lily’s parents have sent her to a fancy boarding school in Chicago filled with the ultra-rich. If that wasn’t bad enough, she’s hearing and seeing bizarre things on St. Sophie’s creepy campus. Her roommate, Scout, keeps her sane, but keeps disappearing at night. When one day Lily finds Scout running from real-life monsters, she learns the hard way that Scout is involved in a splinter group of rebel teens.

They protect Chicago from demons, vamps, and dark magic users. It’s too bad Lily doesn’t have powers of her own to help. At least, none that she’s discovered yet...

I've been really enjoying this author's Chicagoland Vampires series, so I'd love to give her YA Paranormal series a read, too!

2 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    Oooooh! I love boarding school books! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I LOVE the Chicagoland series. SO need to read these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)