Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Showcase Sunday [45]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



Great freebies this week!

I'm A Winner!:



Thanks so much to Shane @ Itching for Books and Penguin, USA!

Library Loot:



Yep.

So, what did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. You really rocked the book haul this week! Wow, you have some very happy reading in your future! Enjoy!! My Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... Like Water for Chocolate is one of my FAVOURITE books of all time. I hope that you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alone and Wonder Dust look great! I hope you enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)