Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Showcase Sunday [44]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Borrowed Books:



Now I can finally discover the awesomeness of this series!

Freebie Finds:



More goodies, as always.

Purchased Picks:



I really enjoyed the first book, and I still need to read the second, but I just had to grab this one since it was on sale for $0.99!



BetterWorldBooks.com had used books 4 for $11, so of course I had to get 8!

Reads for Review:



For the blog tour. My stop is scheduled for October 27th.

So, what did you get this week?

10 comments:

  1. Great books! I still need to read Jennifer L Armentrout's books so badly! >.<
    Happy reading, Angie! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh the Erin Mccarthey books have great covers! and YES The Lux series is FANTASTIC!!

    great book haul!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start reading Jennifer L. Armentrout's books. They sound so good and I feel as if I'm the only one who hasn't read them yet! Thanks so much for sharing. ;)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh.... Shadows will leave you CRYING, that one I can tell you ;) Awesome haul! :D

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I LOVE Spellbound! I thought that series was amazing! great book haul, btw :)

    My SS: http://lili-lost-in-a-book.blogspot.com/2012/09/showcase-sunday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rockin' the book haul this week! Wow, you have some very happy reading in your future! Enjoy!! My Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHADOWS! Seriously, I'm a sucker for the Lux books. Hope you love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many books, haha. Really hope you enjoy them all, looks like you got quite a few interesting ones there to read. Loving some of the covers to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES, you got SPELLBOUND! It's made of win! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)