Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Showcase Sunday [43]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



Mhmm...

I'm a Winner!:



The books plus swag!
I won one of the prize packs from the Ultimate Reviewer Challenge! Spellcaster is signed, the others are ARCs. This box totally made my week, probably my month, too. :D

Library Loot:



Love this series so far!

Purchased Picks:



This one has been on my wishlist for awhile and went on sale for $0.99!

So, what did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. WOW! You won so many great books!!
    I've also downloaded a few Kindle freebie but unfortunately I don't have one, so I'm obliged to read them on my Computer .-.
    I read "Wrecked" from Elle Casey and I have to tell you I really liked her writing style! (:

    Here's my SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Awesome haul!! Hope you like them all!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many awesome books! Happy reading!

    thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dontchya love freebies?! There are so many awesome looking books there I'm going to have to check them all out.

    Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what fun! I hope you love The Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome haul! I have already added a few of these to my TBR list.
    Happy Reading!
    My Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)