Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Showcase Sunday [42]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Borrowed Books:



Wooo! The first book ended on a cliffhanger, so I've been anxiously awaiting this one to become available!

Freebie Finds:



Yep.

Library Loot:



Lots of goodies this week! God Save the Queen and The Luxe are group reads. The others are for the Recommendation Overload Challenge at Rated YA-MA.

So, what did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. Oh cool book haul! you had a nice book week :)
    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    Happy reading,
    Aliaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books! :) I need to read the Luxe series, they look great. And I love Lauren Oliver so I bet Before I Fall is amazing. Happy reading, Angie, and thanks for stopping by my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by Karice Bolton, though I really, really want to. Her new series looks really cool.

    Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I enjoyed the Luke series, hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)