Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Showcase Sunday [41]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Borrowed Books:



If BookLending.com continues to be this good to me, I'll finish this series in no time!

Freebie Finds:



You've all probably come to expect that.

I'm A Winner!:



While I really dislike the UK covers, I am beyond excited to finally get my hands on this book!!! Thanks a MILLIONBILLIONTRILLION to Nimue @ Endlessly Bookish!



Thanks so much to Holly @ Full Moon Bites!

(Overdrive) Library Loot:



I'm determined to get caught up on this series!

Reads for Review:



Even though I don't celebrate Christmas, I love Christmas stories and movies, so I'm excited to read this twist on a classic!

So, what did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Excellent Haul of Books. I also got Five as Well This week. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I really like the Soul Screamers series. Hope you enjoy your new books!

    Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books, Angie! I have Switched on my kindle that I have yet to read, but Amanda Hocking sounds great. I need to read the Soul Screamers series, I feel like I'm missing out! Happy reading :)
    My Showcase Sunday:
    http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/showcase-sunday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a lot of books I haven't heard of before. I'm going to check them out on Goodreads. Thanks for sharing and I hope you're going to love them :D

    My showcase Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also got Dare to Bleed as a freebie on my e-reader (I wonder if it's good)!

    And Amanda Hocking has another series?! Must. Check. Out. I LOVED Switched! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool Book haul! Flight looks awesome. Happy reading!
    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just reminded me that I need to get caught up in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series too! And who doesn't love freebies!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)