Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Saturday, September 1, 2012

2012 Challenge Progress: August

At the end of each month, I'll make a post showing what books I read for what challenge, along with a link to the review.

I'm finally finished the Immortal Reading Challenge, but I'm still behind on the Standalone Challenge.

So here is my progress for August...





1. Glitch by Heather Anastasiu [Review]







None this month!







1. Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehramn [Review] {2011}







1. Across the Universe by Beth Revis [Review]
2. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs [Review]
3. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella [Review]
4. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa [Review]
5. Glitch by Heather Anastasiu [Review]
6. Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehramn [Review]
7. The Ylem by Tatiana Vila


1. Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward [Review]
2. Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward [Review]
3. Lover Mine by J.R. Ward [Review]
4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis [Review]
5. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa [Review]
6. Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine [Review]
7. Carpe Corpus by Rachel Caine [Review]
8. Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehramn [Review]


1. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs {Shifters} [Review]
2. The Ylem by Tatiana Vila {Shifters}
3. Moonglow by Kristen Callihan {Shifters} [Review]

Challenge complete!






None this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)