Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday [8]


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Pen to Paper. It's where we get to share books that have been on our wishlists forever or are newly added. I'll be alternating this with Waiting on Wednesday. My Amazon Wishlist is overflowing, so what title am I featuring this week...



Title: How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire
Series: Love at Stake, #1
Author: Kerrelyn Sparks
Release Date: July 26, 2005

Nobody said love was perfect...

Roman Draganesti is charming, handsome, rich...he's also a vampire. But this vampire just lost one of his fangs sinking his teeth into something he shouldn't have. Now he has one night to find a dentist before his natural healing abilities close the wound, leaving him a lop-sided eater for all eternity.

Things aren't going well for Shanna Whelan, either. After witnessing a gruesome murder, she's next on the mob's hit list. And her career as a dentist appears to be on a downward spiral, because she's afraid of blood. When Roman rescues her from an assassination attempt, she wonders if she's found the one man who can keep her alive. Though the attraction between them is immediate and hot, can Shanna conquer her fear of blood to fix Roman's fang? And if she does, what will prevent Roman from using his fangs on her?

Just another vampire series that I must try out in my quest to read every vampire book EVER! Okay, so I'm really not attempting that, but I do love vampires!

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to watch "True Blood". When are you going to the library?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going next week, but the True Blood DVDs have a wait, so I'm not sure when I'll get the first one. I am picking up Season 3 of Big Love though! :D

      Delete
  2. Sounds good, I almost started this series at one point. I don't know what stopped me though.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha, I hadn't heard of this, but there's something hilarious about imagining a one-fanged vampire. (That probably shouldn't be funny but I find that it is.) Definitely a pretty unique premise as far as vampire romance goes, so I might have to look for this one sometime. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a really good book, I'll have to add it to my to read list. Thank you for visiting! (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a silly plot, but that could be a good thing if done with the right amount of humor. Very neat.

    C.J.
    My Wishlist: http://cjlistro.blogspot.com/2012/08/wishlist-wednesday-perks-of-being.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love vampire books. Although I don't think I have heard of this one. It does sound very intriguing to me. I mean what did a vampire sink his fangs into to lose one? Very intriguing. I have added it to my TBR list. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)