Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday [7]


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Pen to Paper. It's where we get to share books that have been on our wishlists forever or are newly added. I'll be alternating this with Waiting on Wednesday. My Amazon Wishlist is overflowing, so what title am I featuring this week...




Title: Gentlemen Prefer Succubi
Series: Succubus Diaries, #1
Author: Jill Myles
Release Date: December 29, 2009

Who Knew An Angel Could Get A Girl In So Much Devilish Trouble?

Jackie Brighton woke up in a Dumpster this morning, and her day has only gotten weirder. Her familiar B-cups have somehow become double Ds, her sex drive is insatiable, and apparently she had her first one-night stand ever...with a fallen angel. All she remembers is gorgeous Noah's oddly hypnotic blue eyes...and then a dark stranger whose bite transformed her into an immortal siren with a sexy itch. With help from Noah, Jackie begins to adapt to her new lifestyle; until she accidentally sends Noah into the deadly clutches of the vampire queen and lands herself in a fierce battle for an ancient halo with the queen's wickedly hot righthand man. Who just happens to be the vampire who originally bit her. How's a girl supposed to save the world when the enemy's so hard to resist?

My favorite series EVER is Georgina Kincaid by Richelle Mead, which is about a succubus. Therefore, I am interested in reading more books about succubi and this one definitely sounds good to me! I, however, dislike the cover very much.

4 comments:

  1. Hi New Follower. Have not read this book yet. Will have to check it out.

    Have a great week
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this book sounds incredible! Definitely going to check it out! *-*

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday post: http://goo.gl/wdgVL

    Have a great day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie...It is Wickedly Delicious. I am now following from my YA Book Blog...Fallen Angels.

    Have a great week.
    My WOW and WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds awesomely sexy!!!
    Love the teaser!!! 8)
    Need to add this book to my to-reads!!!

    Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)