Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Showcase Sunday [40]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Borrowed Books:



I already read this one, and I liked it. It was different than I was expecting though.

Freebie Finds:



More feebies!

Galley Grabs:



I got rejected for Ironskin a few weeks ago, but tried again, and OMgosh! I'm so excited! I also didn't expect to get approved for Crewel!

I'm A Winner!:

Don't mind Tutu. :)

This adorable tank was created by RufflesWithLove, and I won it from the lovely Donna and Jess @ Book Passion for Life!



Thanks so much to Jackie @ My Tower of Books!

Library Loot:



This is the August group read at Rated YA-MA. I'm pretty late getting to it, since there was a wait. I'm reading it now, and really enjoying it!

So, what did you get this week?

13 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome haul! I keep seeing Ironskin and Crewel, they look great. And I am off to get my free copy of Cold Skin now! ;) Congrats on your win, that top is so nice! <3
    Thanks for stopping by my SS, enjoy your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love freebies <3 And I also have a copy from Crewel! I'm reading Ironskin at the moment :) And I want a copy from The treachery of beautiful things so badly.

    Happy reading!

    Come and Visit my showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always get the best stuff. Great Haul.

    Happy Reading
    BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul this week! Enjoy all these new books!
    Happy Reading,
    Dani
    My Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like we were both having fun with the freebie pile! Enjoy your books and week

    Here is my weekly round up post
    Lauren from Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of freebies, as usual, haha.

    I'm interested to see what you think of Crewel. I've heard some varying opinions on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you got Cold Kiss, Angie, it's one of my all time favorites. I should really reread it before Glass HEart. Also, I should finally read Graceling too, I don't know why I've waited so long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Cold Kiss! It has been on my Kindle for a while but I still need to read it. I hope you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great haul this week. I was so made. I got approved for Crewel and then it was archived the next day and I never got to download it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul and a great collection of novels, Crewel sounds so interesting
    Alex @ Possession of Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul this week. Congrats on winning Taste, check your email.

    Happy Reading
    Fallen Angels YA Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo~ That's a lot of freebies. I started with Crewel a bit and it impresses me so far! I hope I'll be able to finish it soon!

    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhh lots of goodies! I really enjoyed Graceling, hope you do too!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)