Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Showcase Sunday [38]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



Uhh...yeah. There seemed to be more good sounding freebies than usual this week...

Galley Grabs:



I've been obsessively checking for this one, so yay!

I'm A Winner!:



Thanks so much to Lisa @ Dizneeee's World of Books!

Reads for Review:



This one sounds really cute! Thanks so much to the author!

Something Special:



Meet Miss Scarlet! :D
Book related because...she was napping while I read a book. LoL

So, what did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. Awesome books! There's so many i wouldn't know where to start!

    My Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many freebies! (As usual)

    And awwww! What a cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore freebie find! I've got a couple of these you've mentioned waiting to be read on my iPad! Great haul, enjoy all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore freebies ^^ Happy reading :D

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/08/showcase-sunday-10_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great week! Your blog is so cute, so I decided to be a new follower :)

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a huge amount of freebies, I am amazed!

    Love your blog - new follower. Have a great week.

    Also, your dog is adorable. I've got two golden retrievers who are very pretty, but very stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss Scarlet is a sweetie pie.

    Congtraulations you won Obsidian. Check your email and I will get your winning out to you ASAP. Thanks for joining the giveaway. Email is from capri(at)wideopenwest(dotcom)

    Have a Great day.
    Fallen Angels YA Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I've never heard of any of these, but DREAMLAND by Sarah Dessen looks great! I've read a few of her books and really enjoyed them. :)

    Enjoy, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)