Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Showcase Sunday [37]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Borrowed Books:



I really liked the first book, so I'm excited to see where the story goes next!

Freebie Finds:



Yep...



This week's free SYNC audiobooks! I'm definitely going to give DoSaB a listen before I pick up the second book!

Galley Grabs:



I liked Firelight, so I'm excited to read the second book. I also got auto-approved by Hatchett Book Group, Grand Central Publishing, Forever!

Library Loot:



Fun!

(Overdrive) Library Loot:



Finally! I've been super impatiently waiting for my purchase suggestions to come and they finally did! 13 of the 14! I read this one immediately and really enjoyed it! You can read my review here. Now I just have to keep waiting on Before I Wake to arrive...

Purchased Picks:



I've been wanting to give this series a try for awhile, and since the first book was only $0.99, I might as well try it now!

So, what did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing haul! Smoke of Bone looks amazing, and so does Across The Universe. *jealous face* ;) I really need to read a Julie Kagawa book - I feel like I'm missing out! Ooh, and where did you find all those free grabs? :O Happy reading :)
    My SS:
    http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/showcase-sunday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a lot of books you got there! :P Daughter of Smoke and Bone is really good, and The Iron King is just fantastic! I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Here's what I got this week: http://goo.gl/HiwGs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow now that is a serious book Haul. Lot of good books you got. I got my free copy of Crux today too. Got Daughter of Smoke of Bone on my TBR list. I loved Firelight and look forward to Ian's story in Moonglow.

    Happy Reading
    My Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got Patricia Briggs!! That's one of my most fave UF, I hope you love it as much as I did. Thanks for stopping by our BB&B earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word: WOW! Seriously Across the universe, The Iron King, and daughter of smoke and bone were AMAZING! =D

    Happy Readings!
    Lisseth, My StS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)