Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Friday, August 3, 2012

Feature & Follow [3]

Q: Do your reading habits change based on your mood? Do you read a certain genre if you are feeling depressed or happy?
I haven't noticed that I change what I read to fit my mood, but that's probably because I'm pretty much always in a chill type mood. Although, when I'm grumpy for whatever reason, I won't read at all. I just sleep off the bad mood, then pick up whatever I feel like reading.

5 comments:

  1. I'm the same, when I'm in a bad mood I don't really feel like reading. Sometimes if I'm tired or stressed I just read a Chick Lit novel or something light, like snippets of Harry Potter. Great answer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the opposite, a bad mood makes me want to read something fantastical to 'take me away'. I love seeing all the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really a mood reader. New follower. :)

    http://writesthoughts.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to always be in a chill mood. I get stressed and that can effect what I want to read.

    New follower! My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!
    New follower here. :)
    Here's my FF/TGIF.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)