Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday [5]


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Pen to Paper. It's where we get to share books that have been on our wishlists forever or are newly added. I'll be alternating this with Waiting on Wednesday. My Amazon Wishlist is overflowing, so what title am I featuring this week...




Title: Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye
Series: Psychic Eye Mystery, #1
Author: Victoria Laurie
Release Date: December 7, 2004

Abby Cooper is a P.I., psychic intuitive. But her insight failed her when she didn't foresee the death of one of her clients-or that the lead investigator for the case is the gorgeous blind date she just met. Now, with the police suspicious of her abilities and a killer on the loose, Abby's future looks more uncertain than ever.

I've only read one Paranormal Cozy Mystery, but I really liked it and would love to read more. This series sounds like so much fun, and has been on my to-read for quite awhile. One day when I'm in the mood for a mystery, I'll definitely need to purchase it.

5 comments:

  1. This one I just got to check out,because it seems like a bbok i would like to read. Like your blog and you got a new follower as well.

    Have a great day!

    Beathe from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one but it looks good:) I am newest follower from the meme. check mine out at http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com

    Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of this book before. I might need to check that out soon though!!! Thank you for the comment!! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of this book,but it sounds good! Thanks for stopping by my blog :D


    P.S I love your blog layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does sound really cool! I am now very interested in reading it as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)