Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday [19]

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Title: Perfect Chemisty
Author: Simone Elkeles

Teaser (page 17)

I almost got in a car accident, was flipped off by a girl from the south side, and was harassed by a dangerous gang member outside the school's front doors. If that was any indication of the rest of senior year, this school will be anything but boring.

9 comments:

  1. Great pick! I love this book - hope you enjoy as well. Happy Reading! :)

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read other teasers from this book and loved them just as much as this one. Thanks for sharing :) New follower! Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about this one. Hope you enjoy it :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this book on my shelf. Great teaser!!

    Here's mine: http://doodlesbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this book. Great teaser! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This series looks like a fabulously romantic one. I definitely have to read it at some point. Love your teaser! Thanks for sharing.

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not participating in the meme (...I LOVED Perfect Chemistry though so I hope you do too!) I just wanted to drop by and say that you've been nominated for an award here! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHDGSHKAGDS. PERFECT CHEMISTRYYYYYY! I hope you're loving ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)