Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Showcase Sunday [36]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



More freebies. Yes, even after that monstrous collection last week...



This week's free SYNC audiobooks. Not as interesting as previous weeks.

Gifted Goods:



Thank you so much to Jody Gehrman for sending me an autographed copy! This has been on my to-read for a while now, so I'm excited to finally have it! This is also my first signed book directly from an author, so yay! It shall be cherished.

(Overdrive) Library Loot:



This is my first Sophie Kinsella novel, so I'm really excited!

Purchased Picks:



I got all 4 for $12. No tax. Free shipping. :D

Reads for Review:

Defy the Stars by Stephanie Parent

This book doesn't have a cover yet, but it sounds amazing! It's "an edgy contemporary Romeo and Juliet retelling in verse." Thanks so much to the author for approaching me with this title!

So, what did you get this week?

17 comments:

  1. I loooved I've Got Your Number! Enjoy!(:

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard nothing but good things about it, so I'm hopeful that I will. :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome books! I've heard great things about Babe in Boyland so I hope you enjoy it! Slice of Cherry looks good too. Happy reading! :D xx
    My Showcase Sunday:
    http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/showcase-sunday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have a lot of books this week :) I hope you'll like I've Got Your Number!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, so many freebies! How do you manage to find all of these?

    I have the Shifter series on my shelves. I should probably get to that soon.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pretty much stalk the Amazon Top 100 Free list...

      Delete
  5. I absolutely loved I've Got Your Number. Very cute one, definitely. I highly recommend all others by Kinsella as well if you love that genre type!
    Happy Reading! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow look at all those freebies! Hope you enjoy them!
    The shifers series is brilliant and I have Babe in boyland on my tbr :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome selection of Freebies! I have that series by Rachel Vincent too, really need to get to reading that someday. Babe in Boyland was also cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for popping by my Showcase Sunday! Looking forward to seeing what you think of Sophie Kinsella, I haven't read any of her books yet either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you got a lot of books this week! Never heard of a few of them, but Bite Me and Rogue sounds pretty interesting - I got yet to read them :D Hope you enjoy your new books! And thank you for stopping by ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great book haul! Most of the covers look absolutely stunning!
    Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome haul this week! I have already added a few of them to my TBR list.
    Happy Reading,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2266

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I've never heard of ANY of these books, but DEATH'S AVATAR looks interesting. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and enjoy all your marvelous reads!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just saw that you mentioned my book...thanks so much! I've been wanting to read something by Dia Reeves for a while, so I hope Slice of Cherry is good! And I downloaded Bite Me and Tab Bennett and the InBetween while they were free too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)