Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Showcase Sunday [35]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Borrowed Books:



I was very surprised to see that I'd gotten this one!

Freebie Finds:



Let's just pretend Amazon's One-Click Buy button got stuck...



I forgot last week's free SYNC audiobooks!

Library Loot:



It's about time I get to this one!

(Overdrive) Library Loot:



I've been on the waitlist FOREVER! :D

Reads for Review:



Thanks so much to the author, Jody Gehrman! I'm really excited to read this one, and you can expect my review sometime in October

So, what did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Oh cool haul! Great Freebie finds by the way ;) I didn't list all the ones i got this week since I forgot most!

    Anyhow, if you're thinking to start JQ books, either go with 'The Duke and I' - first in the Bridgerton series - until the end, OR you can start with 'To Catch an Heiress' , which is frankly my favorite and the most HILARIOUS of her books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul this week! I have already added it to my TBR list.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm late to the show!

    Anyway. O.O look at all those freebies! Ahahaha, that's awesome though.

    I don't read erotica since it might corrupt my youthful innocence (hah!) but a lot of those books look like good ones. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)