Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Showcase Sunday [33]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Borrowed Books:



Thanks, Book Lending! I picked this one for the Female Character A-Z Challenge. I only have Q and X left, so this is Q, and X is being ordered by my library. I do need help for the males though; I need a Y. Help?!

Freebie Finds:



I've been more active in my pursuit of freebies this week!



This week's free audiobooks!

I'm a Winner!:



Thanks a ton to Christa @ Hooked on Books!

(Overdrive) Library Loot:



I'm joining in on the Potterthon read-a-long! It couldn't hurt to get a little bit of Snape in my July. ;)

Something Special:




My new glasses! I couldn't photograph the temples with flash, because the sparkle makes the light BLOW UP! They're lovely. :D

So, what did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of most of those books, but I hope you enjoy them! I liked The Selection, can't wait for the next one in that series. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, lots of freebies this week! Very cool. And yay for The Selection! I've heard so many conflicting things about it that I really want to read it for myself.

    Oh, and I like your glasses! Very nice.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely! Freebies and winning is always great!
    I also snapped up the H.P. Mallory book which is great cause I won the third a few weeks back.

    Here is my weekly round up post
    It was a slow week for us!
    Lauren from Northern Plunder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grounding Quinn is a fabulous contemporary. I really enjoyed it. I also just recently got Anna Dressed In Blood and can't wait to dig into it. I hope you enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)